I love my Scrub Daddy sponge
#1 thing I love about the Scrub Daddy : it works amazingly well to get eggs off of a spatula
What does this article have to do with Fueling the Body Well?
The only way it relates is that I do a lot of dishes with all the food experiments we do.
Why am I writing about the Scrub Daddy?
Because I just tried it for the first time yesterday and it completely blew me away with it’s awesomeness.
What’s so great about Scrub Daddy?
I am going to sound like a commercial, so let me tell you up front that I have nothing to gain from sharing this information, I just completely loved my experience with it so much that I feel compelled to let you guys know in case you want to try it out.
Other reasons I love my new scrub daddy sponge:
- the round shape makes it easy to clean the bottom of glasses
- the mouth shape, as silly as it seems, really does do a good job cleaning utensils
- the face really makes for an ideal grip for the sponge
- the fact that the sponge smiles at you is so silly that it make me smile and feel happy
- and the way it took the eggs off the spatula without having to soak the spatula won me over completely
- then I cleaned up a big cooking experiment—including the pots and pans, plus the dishes we used to eat the final recipe, and the sponge daddy rocked the clean up
- oh—and according to the box it came in, it’s safe for non-stick pans
I did not do a cost comparison because mine was a present from my brother, but I know he got it from Bed Bath and Beyond (famous for their coupons!), so whatever it cost, you can always use your BBB coupons to make it less.
So that’s the scoop on the scrub daddy.
I am curious who else loves it as much as I did. Leave us a comment here or on facebook.